That's What She Said....

The random ramblings of a 30 year old girl, err- woman.

Friday, December 19, 2008

On the Juice


So far I've missed about 1 week of work due to this lovely thing called Vertigo. At first they gave me some medicine to treat motion sickness but that only made the dizziness worse. The next day I went back to the doctor and they gave me Valium and Dramamine (another motion sickness pill). Together they are supposed to combat the Vertigo. The Valium is pretty wicked. Knocks me out with-in about 15 minutes and I guess that's good since they wanted me flat on my back as much as possible. There are much better things, other than sleeping, I could be doing flat on my back. The Dramamine is helping with the nausea I have been having to all the spinning of the world around me. Yet, as of this week nothing has gotten any better. So on Wednesday I got to pick up a prescription for some short burst steroids. I'm on the juice. I had to start with 6 pills at once the first day and then work my way down. Now as of today's appointment I get to take the pills along with a steroid nasal spray. So I am double juicing it! Better watch out Arnold! I am going to pump YOU up! Yay for 'roid rage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home